RSVP for the retreat here.
CDMD Muscle Cell Biology and Disease
Annual Scientific Retreat
Sponsored by the Center for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy at UCLA
Friday November 21st, 2014
Covel Commons - Grand Horizon Ballroom
The retreat will consist of research and clinical presentations, poster session, lunch, and cocktail hour.
WE ARE NOW SOLICITING ABSTRACTS FOR POSTERS AND ORAL PRESENTATIONS. DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS NOVEMBER 3RD, 2014
- Title should not exceed 150 characters including spaces.
- Include all names of contributing authors. Presenting author should be in bold.
- If contributing author is a trainee, indicate status as either undergraduate, predoctoral, (MS, MD, or PhD student) or postdoctoral.
- State whether you would like your poster to be considered for an oral presentation.
- Use arial 11pt font, single-spaced, left alignment.
- 300-word limit, including references.
- Figures and diagrams are not permitted in abstract.
- Include background, objectives, approach, results, and conclusions.
- Email the abstract as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5PM November 3rd, 2014.
PLEASE BRING YOUR 4X4 POSTER TO COVEL COMMONS BY 9:30 AM on November 21st, 2014
We hope you will join us to learn about the latest research going on within the CDMD and share your research with others